[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FSOnline.dk • View topic - Misuse of prefix

Misuse of prefix

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

Misuse of prefix

Postby excandu » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:19 pm

On evp stat up I get misuse of prefix notice, UNITED STATES AIRFORCE unable to open EVP cannot find offening entry.
excandu
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:15 pm

The most likely cause of this is entering an identifier with a space in the phraseology branch. This is not supported but unfortunately the current release of EditVoicepack does not prevent it.

Notice however:
1) I assume you want to use United States Air Force as a “callsign” – callsigns must be entered under “Telephony Designators” (this is what they really are, the term “callsign” is used wrong in FS). See the tutorial for details (http://www.fsonline.dk/en/index.php?tit ... oicepack_X).
2) United States Air Force is never used in real life. The ICAO registered telephony designator of USAF is “Air Force”. This is already in FS. Besides the ICAO telephony designators, they do use a lot of military designators, but I doubt they would ever use United States Air Force.

If you do not have a lot of custom work in EditVoicepack, simply delete the file “C:\ProgramData\EditVoicepackX\EditVoicepackData.xml.gzip” – EditVoicepack will then start using the data that shipped with it. If you have a lot of work you do not want to lose, please email the file to me.

Notice if you still use XP, the file is located here instead: "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EditVoicepackX"
Lars
FSOnline

thanks for quick response

Postby excandu » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:37 pm

I eliminated all files EVP back up and running....Love this system and don,t mind rebuilding my files...find it an enjoyable pass time .
excandu
Ny Bruger

Postby flyer123 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:02 am

I use vista, where would i find it there??
flyer123
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Same place as in Windows 7 as far as I can remember.
Lars
FSOnline

Postby flyer123 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 am

Which one is for windows 7, when I go onto into my file C: none of the 2 files above are there (Programe data or documents & settings)
flyer123
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:43 am

Simply open an explorer, click in the address bar to the right of the last arrow it shows. You can now edit the text. Enter the text
C:\ProgramData
and hit enter.

Alternatively:
In the explorer, press the Alt key, then select Tools/Folder options from the menu that opens.

Go to the View tab and select Show hidden files, folders, and drives.

You shoud now be able to see C:\ProgramData
Lars
FSOnline

Postby flyer123 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:26 am

flyer123
Ny Bruger

Return to EditVoicepack Support