[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FSOnline.dk • View topic - Approach Clearance Mod.

Approach Clearance Mod.

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

Approach Clearance Mod.

Postby tf51d » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:23 pm

I just created a mod for approach clearance and response to add a speed reduction to the instruction. It will add "Reduce speed to 180kts", then on contacting Tower I reduce further to 160kts. That works great. I would like to add instances to vary the speed reduction to 170, 180, 190. and have the response match. I'm pretty sure that can' be done, but I thought I'd check to make sure. Maybe there is some way to add a temp variable to the instruction, that could be picked up by the response instruction. I know it's a long shot, but I'd thought I'd ask! I'm happy with just the one, but it would be nice to have some variation, and of course I know AI traffic can't be made to obey speed restrictions. It would just give it a little more sense of realism.

Thanks

Tom
tf51d
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 am

You can easily make it choose a random speed (just create multiple modifications with the same identifier), but I doubt it will be possible to match the response. My guess is that it will take a random veriation when responding as well (it might not be the case though, only one way to find out: try).
Lars
FSOnline

Return to EditVoicepack Support