Red Errors

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

Red Errors

Postby beroun » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Hi,
Have imported and saved some custom call signs (With MIAW aircraft) and some nodes are colored red. So have attempted to follow below instructions:

Some of the nodes in the tree on the left are colored red
This indicates a problem with one or more modifications. Drill down the tree until you locate the problematic modification (following the red nodes in the tree). When you select it, it will display a red text below the Author field where you can see what the problem. If more than one error exists the text will change every few seconds. Correct the error and the color will change back to black. In a few cases where you do not want to make any changes you can ignore the error (press the Ignore Errors button and set a checkmark for the errors you would like to ignore).

This did not help. when I select a red node, just hear the voice pronauncing the sign, the red text box however is not displayed? Right click only gives few options, but none of the ones mentioned in instructions. Also I do not see any ignore errors button with check marks?

Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks
beroun
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:18 am

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads. It leads to unanswered threads that other users can find using search engines, and then they think there is no answer available. I'll reply to this in your original thread.
Lars
FSOnline

Postby beroun » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Undrestood,
Sorry.
beroun
Ny Bruger

Return to EditVoicepack Support