[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FSOnline.dk • View topic - Sound is not being played when editing/creating modification

Sound is not being played when editing/creating modification

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

Sound is not being played when editing/creating modification

Postby vansmart » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi,I have installed in my computer OS windows 7 64 bits and editvoicepack X version 4.0.7.0.It was everything OK,when suddenly I couldn't hear my modifications anymore!I've tryed everything,I've uninstalled and installed the FSX,editvoicepack and netframework and nothing worked!
Please I need your help!I want to continue using your program to modify my ATC,but now it's impossible.
I hope you have the solutions.
Thank you. :-)
vansmart
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Unfortunately I do know know much about this. I just call a method that is suppsoed to play the sound, but I do not know how that method works (it is part of the .NET framework provided by Microsoft).

I would guess it use a standard ADPCM (the format of wave files used in Flight Simulators ATC system) codec on the system, so if you have been installing or uninstalling software related to audio and/or video this might have cuased the problem.
Lars
FSOnline

Postby vansmart » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Yes, you're right Lars!The problem was my old audio drivers.I've changed for a new version and everything worked!
Congratulations for your program and support.
Sorry about my delay to answer to you.
Thank you!
vansmart
Ny Bruger

Return to EditVoicepack Support