[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FSOnline.dk • View topic - Agent Names and ICAO

Agent Names and ICAO

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

Agent Names and ICAO

Postby NAUJAC » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:20 am

I am using Version 4 of EVP with FSX. The program seems to work, after a few, initial, user teething problems. I have created some new airports for FSX and want to include the names of the airport in the atc. I have created them in EVP in the ICAO part of my modifications. I have saved the files and, apparently updated the voicepack. The new file appears with an updated correct timestamp in sound\atc folder. But, the airport name does not appear in FSX when I access the atc of the airport. Also, in one or two of your replies to other users you said the the agent name will be automatically generated. I do not have any automatic agent names appearing in EVP. I tried putting them in manually, but when I updated the voicepack it came up with an error box stating that "INDEX OUT OF RANGE MUST BE NON NEGATIVE AND LESS THAN THE SIZE OF THE COLLECTION. PARAMETER NAME: INDEX". I tried to work with the online user guide but it seems to be for version 3 of EVP and does not really cover in detail creating new airports. Am I missing something in my production process? All seems okay and the sounds are good in EVP. Also do I have to use the check boxes to get them to install and if so should they be blue, display nothing or display a tick mark?
Regards,

Dave Jenkins
NAUJAC
Ny Bruger

Re ICAO and Agent names

Postby NAUJAC » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:41 pm

More perseverence by me and having changed airport names in ADE9X to exactly match those created in EVPX, I have success. I have now got the correct airport identifucation on ATC in FSX. I am still curious about the agent names not being created automatically, or is that for a previous version of EVPX? :D
Regards,

Dave Jenkins
NAUJAC
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:05 pm

FSX doesn't like guessing games, so yes the names need to match 100%.

The agent names should be created automatically, but you can't see them in the EditVoicepack userinterface. They are created on the fly and written directly to the voicepack when you run UpdateVoicepack.

If should of course not give an error message if you create the agent yourself - but there are a few bugs here and there unfortunately.
Lars
FSOnline

Return to EditVoicepack Support