[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FSOnline.dk • View topic - Exit runway

Exit runway

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

Exit runway

Postby jwillum » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:26 am

I just recently reinstalled FS2004 and Editvoicepack. However, I am unable to get rid of the "exit runway when able" and any similar messages like I had before. Editvoicepack doesn't have anything like that to check and activate like I am sure it did before. I was able to select and replace "taxi into position and hold" with "line up and wait" so some things are there. Any help would be appreciated.
jwillum
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Thu May 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Unfortunately it seams I made a mistake - I beleived I had released a version of EditVoicepack for FS2004 with the latest updates, so I took the update server offline. Apparently I had NOT made a release with the latest files, so it might be why they are missing :(
Lars
FSOnline

Postby VenKidal » Sat May 03, 2014 7:55 am

Hi jwillum and Lars. I have almost all voicepacks since lars shot down the sever including the one you ask for. Drop me a PM with your mail and i will send them to you.
regards
Morten
VenKidal
Bruger

Return to EditVoicepack Support