IVONA Voices

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

IVONA Voices

Postby vp49p3 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello All--Newbie here. Can IVONA voices be added to ATC through EditVoicepack? If so, how do you do it? Thanks much.
vp49p3
Ny Bruger

Re: IVONA Voices

Postby Lars » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:32 pm

Not currently. I have considered a number of options to expand the AC variety, but have not yet gotten anything solid enough to commit to it.

Besides text to speech, I have considered making it relative easy for users to record there own voicepacks, and introducing variation by changing pitch etc of the voices. Unfortunately no option is as simple as one would like... :)

Adding the Ivona speech would be technical easy... but at 1000 USD a month, I simply do not sell nearly enough licenses of EditVoicepack. I would have to sell at least 10 times what I do now to justify such an expense. I know adding this would increase sales. But I doubt it will be by a factor 10... or even a factor 5 with twice the price.
Lars
FSOnline

Re: IVONA Voices

Postby vp49p3 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Oh no, I never meant to ask if you would purchase the licenses. I purchased 10 individual IVONA licenses myself some time ago and was asking if I could incorporate those sound files myself into my P3dv3.0 sim using editvoicepack. If so, I'd love to know how to do it. Thanks, and sorry for the misconception.
vp49p3
Ny Bruger

Return to EditVoicepack Support