Index problem...

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

Index problem...

Postby Scr3crow » Wed May 25, 2016 6:54 pm

Hello there!

First I'd like to thank the dev team for this is a great software to use when virtually flying.

I'm running FSX and I've been using EditVoicePack for months with a previous version. Today I wanted to update it with the very last version (yes, I know I'm late) but when I tried to update the callsigns I got an error message saying that the index was outside the bounds of the array...

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the EVP but the problem is still here...

What can I do ?

If you need more informations I'll give you everything you need.

Thank you

Here is the error log :

Updating the voicepack failed
à Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.ThirdPartyInstaller.Installer.UpdateVoicepackSynchronous()
à Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.UpdateProcess.HiddenForm.WorkerThread(Object state)

L'index était hors limites. Il ne doit pas être négatif et doit être inférieur à la taille de la collection.
Nom du paramètre : index
à System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
à System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
à Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.Gvp.GvpHandler.GetSoundSegmentRawData(SoundSegment segment, Int32 orderedVoiceIndex, UInt32& samplesPerSecond)
à Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.Gvp.GvpHandler.GetAdpcmData(SoundSegmentCollection soundSegments, Int32 orderedVoiceIndex, WaveMarkerCollection waveMarkers)
à Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.Gvp.GvpUpdater.PrepareDataStructureMerge(UInt32 currentEndOfFile, GvpIdentifier orgIdentifier, GvpIdentifier identifier, Modification m, WaveCacheController waveCache)
à Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.Gvp.GvpUpdater.PerformModification()
à Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.ThirdPartyInstaller.Installer.ThreadFunction()

EDIT - Nevermind it just worked back... Still trying to figure out what happened. Sorry for the distrub! :oops:
Scr3crow
Ny Bruger

Re: Index problem...

Postby Lars » Sun May 29, 2016 8:17 pm

No problem, it should not have happened in the first place :)
Lars
FSOnline

Return to EditVoicepack Support