FSX:SE - No ATC Pilot responses

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

FSX:SE - No ATC Pilot responses

Postby Rupert61 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:57 pm

Today I purchased and installed EditVoicepack XL 5.3.1 and installed it into my FSX:SE sim. I hear and see text for all ATC instructions, I hear and see text for other pilot's responses but I neither hear nor see anything from "myself". I tried re-installing from FSX: Deluxe DVD (as per web guidance) and I verified cache files from Steam. Still no responses from "myself". I then uninstalled what I had and reverted to an original setup - still nothing.

I would be grateful to receive guidance and advice on what I must do to correct this problem.

Many thanks, Rupert
Rupert61
Ny Bruger

Re: FSX:SE - No ATC Pilot responses

Postby Lars » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Please go to the general settings tab and check a pilot voice is selected - FSX does occasionally loose track of the setting when the voicepack file is changed. If there is a setting try temporarily selecting another voice.
Lars
FSOnline

Re: FSX:SE - No ATC Pilot responses

Postby Rupert61 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:49 am

Thank you Lars - there was no pilot voice selected in FSX Settings. It now works.

I do appreciate your quick and helpful response. I was so busy looking into the EditVoicepack settings and I never even considered that FSX might have lost track. It seems so obvious now!

Much appreciated,
Rupert
Rupert61
Ny Bruger

Return to EditVoicepack Support