EditVoicepack issues

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

EditVoicepack issues

Postby gettwisted » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:38 am

Hi, long time user, great program. Never had any problems until today. The program crashes every time.

Tried all the steps listed here http://editvoicepack.com/support/ including restoring with the original file. Nothing has worked.

I use P3Dv4 and FSX with Windows 7 64 bit and EditVoicepack XL (5.5.9).

Upload ID: NF8-GUC

System.Exception: The error handling failed at state 'Stacktrace set' due to 'The sample start number can't be later than the end sample
Parameter name: SampleStart' dealing with the exception: The sample start number can't be later than the end sample
Parameter name: SampleStart ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The sample start number can't be later than the end sample
Parameter name: SampleStart
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.SoundSegment.set_SampleStart(Int32 value)
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.FileDataMapper.ReadFromXml(DataStorage dataStorage, XmlReader reader, Boolean addToGroups)
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.FileDataMapper.LoadIfAvailable(DataStorage dataStorage, String[] files, GvpContentIdentifier gvpContentIdentifier)
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.FileDataMapper.Load(DataStorage dataStorage, GvpContentIdentifier gvpContentIdentifier, DataStorageLoadType loadType)
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.DataStorage.PerformDataStorageLoad(Object state)
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DomainModel.Extensions.ExceptionExtensions.Rethrow(Exception exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DomainModel.Extensions.ExceptionExtensions.Rethrow(Exception exception)
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.DataStorage.CreateDataStorages(DataStorageLoadType loadType, CancelationRequester cancelationRequester, CreateDataStorageProgressCallback progressCallback, BeginDownloadUpdatesCallback beginDownloadUpdatesCallback, EndDownloadUpdatesCallback endDownloadUpdatesCallback)
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.Client.BasicUI.ApplicationWindow.LoadWorkItem(Object state)

Thanks for your help,

Mark
gettwisted
Ny Bruger

Re: EditVoicepack issues

Postby Lars » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:22 am

Hi Mark

Did you just upgrade to version 5.5.9?

I have introduced some additional error checking when loading data - and in your case it appears there was already a broken callsign (for "JetPlus") in the data file. I can't say how it ended up there, but it might already have had the problem when you imported it - EditVoicepack just didn't detect it at the time.

I will PM a link where you can download a fixed data file so you can start EditVoicepack again.
Lars
FSOnline

Re: EditVoicepack issues

Postby gettwisted » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi Lars, I did recently upgrade to version 5.5.9 when I started using P3dv4.

Thanks for quick response and the new file, everything is working fine now.

Appreciate the help.

Best.

Mark
gettwisted
Ny Bruger

Return to EditVoicepack Support