Toolbar and Edit Buttons Not Useable

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

Toolbar and Edit Buttons Not Useable

Postby mikewmac » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:19 pm

I can no longer create any call signs since most of the toolbar buttons and edit buttons are grayed out.

I downloaded and installed EditVoicepack_XL_5.5.13, entered my license key, but still have the problem

I was able to import modifications, but when I updated voicepack it only allowed me to update P3D v2 and 3 since there was no option to update v4 also.
mikewmac
Ny Bruger

Re: Toolbar and Edit Buttons Not Useable

Postby Lars » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:22 am

1) Please follow the tutorial here:
http://editvoicepack.com/tutorials/crea ... ification/

Specifically make sure you are in the "My Modifications" branch.
If it is still not working, please let me know which exact item in the navigation tree you have selected.

1) If EditVoicepack does not detect P3Dv4, you can add it by pressing the "Add Flight Simulator installation" button on the wizard page with the title "Select which Flight Simulator installations to update"
Lars
FSOnline

Postby mikewmac » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Thanks Lars,

I've got my mind around this latest version now and everything seems to be working as it should.

With older versions when I used create multiple call signs for large military squadrons I was able to use the copy function to create a duplicate .vcpmod file which had all the repetitive descriptive information for that squadron, change the call sign entry in this new file to the next one I needed and then create it. This saved me from a lot of duplicate description entries. Is there anyway to do this now?
mikewmac
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:40 am

Yes, copy paste of modification is another one of those things that should obviously be done, but tend to not make it to the top of the list :(

What I do is export the modification and open it in notepad. The identifier is quite close to the top - simply change it and then import it in EditVoicepack again.
Lars
FSOnline

Return to EditVoicepack Support