[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FSOnline.dk • View topic - Illegal characters in path

Illegal characters in path

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

Postby Niteowl » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:42 am

Hi Lars - I'm not new to EVP but am new to the FSX version. When I install the program, using defaults, I get the error "Illegal characters in path" and a box to the right of it to copy the details to the clipboard.

I've never run across this error before. Any hints on what the problem might be?

Many Thanks
Niteowl
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:47 am

No. But there is a reason that the button to copy the details to the clipboard is on the UI - please use it and send me the details :)
Lars
FSOnline

Postby Niteowl » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Niteowl
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:19 am

Lars
FSOnline

Postby Niteowl » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Lars
That fixed it. Heartfelt VMT :)
Niteowl
Ny Bruger

Postby DavidK » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:19 am

My thanks also for this information. I've just discovered and installed EditVoicepack, only to be given the same "Illegal characters in path" error. Like Niteowl, my fsx.cfg also had a comment I'd added beside an extra "SimObjectsPath", so I gave it its own line above and EditVoicepack now loads successfully.

Time to start exploring it!

Thanks,
David K
DavidK
Ny Bruger

Return to EditVoicepack Support