[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FSOnline.dk • View topic - "Exit Runway when able...." and no wind advisories

"Exit Runway when able...." and no wind advisories

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

"Exit Runway when able...." and no wind advisories

Postby cyclopian » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:05 pm

This concerns EVP for FS9 and I'm aware that it has been discontinued.

However I had no where else to go and I'm hoping someone can give me a clue.

The problem is no matter how many times I updaate the voicepack I can't seem to restore the feature that used to tell me the wind speed and direction on landing and takeoff.

Also, I can't seem to get rid of the "..exit runway when able..." annoying directive put there by Microsoft.

I have even restored the voice pack using the procedure where you reload UseEnglishSmall from the the FS9 CD but still no go.

Please tell me someone knows how to fix this and can help me out a little.

Thanks so much for your time everyone, and I apologize for posting in this Forum!
cyclopian
Ny Bruger

Postby cyclopian » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:34 pm

No replies huh?

Guess I'm on my own with this one!

:(
cyclopian
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:34 am

Maybe you simply removed the checkboxes for these modifications? Reinstalling Evp will revert the checkboxes to the default (this does NOT apply to EvpX) but will also loose any imported/created modification, so maybe you are better of trying to fix the checkboxes manually.
Lars
FSOnline

Postby cyclopian » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:55 am

Thanks for your help Lars.

I didn't remove any checkboxes when I installed it (don't even know where these boxes are).

Would you be so kind as to explain how I can restore them manually?

Thanks!
cyclopian
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:19 am

Lars
FSOnline

Return to EditVoicepack Support